Unfortunately, increasing your auto recharge limit to more than $100 a month is restricted to business customers only to prevent fraud and account misuse.
If you are a business customer and would like to increase your auto recharge, simply:
1. A completed credit card Authorisation Form
2. Provide a formal letter of request using your company letterhead, including your:
- Company name,
- Requestor's name,
- Company address
- Phone and fax number.
- Signed by the requestor (you)
Once all the requested details have been received, PennyTel will conduct a formal verification to confirm your details. Only then will the request be completed.
To remove a personal address book group:
1. Click ‘Directory’ on the Personal Communicator main GUI, or select ‘View’, ‘Directory’ from the main menu to bring up the Directory display pane.
2. Press the ‘>’ button and click ‘Edit Groups’.
3. Select the group you wish to remove and press 'Remove Selected Entry'.
Please note that if a group containing address book entries is removed, the entries will not be removed. Those entries will remain in your personal address book but will not associated with a group.
You can attempt to enter your PUK code up to three (3) times. However, if your PUK code is still incorrect on the third time, you will block your SIM. Once your SIM is blocked, you will not be able to use it anymore and will need to purchase a replacement SIM.
The applicable charges are as follows:
|Express Post (Additional)||$15|
|Registered Post (Additional)||$10|
Standard Australia Post Terms and Conditions also apply.
To find out the PUK code of your PennySIM, simply submit a support request.
To edit your Group Policy:
1. Log in to your PennyTel Portal and go to 'Personal VoIP', 'Settings', 'Incoming Settings', and expand the 'Call Filters' section.
2. Select the group you will be editing and press ‘Edit'.
3. Change your settings wherever necessary, then press 'Save'.
If you receive junk fax, please take the following steps:
1. If the fax contains a phone number, fax number or other contact information to "unsubscribe," please contact the sender and request to be removed from their list.
2. If you are unable to "unsubscribe," you may submit the offending fax to us via a support request and we will attempt to prevent further transmission from the source. Please note that we work hard to prevent spam and junk faxes and other messages, we cannot guarantee that you will not receive junk mail.
The installer application walks you through the installation process, allowing you to select options, including:
- The location where you want to install the Personal Communicator
- Whether to install the Personal Communicator for the current user or all users who share this computer. This installer option must be enabled by your administrator. Administrator rights are required to install the Personal Communicator for all users.
- Whether to let the Personal Communicator install a desktop icon
- Whether to enable the Microsoft Outlook plug-in.
- Whether to enable Lotus plug-ins.
- Whether the Personal Communicator starts automatically when the PC restarts
- Whether you would like to view any important release notes
Even if a group containing address book entries is removed, the entries will not be removed. Those address book entries will remain in your personal address book but are not associated with a group.
You may be having problems setting up auto recharge if:
• Your credit card has expired
• You have reached the credit limit of your credit card
• Your account has reached the maximum recharge limit per month
EFT payments will need to be made individually using your own UNIQUE PennyTel reference/order number. However, your financial institution must allow you to include your UNIQUE PennyTel reference/order number when making your payment. Payments need to be made to PennyTel's nominated bank account, details of which are displayed on your payment or product order.